The rotary washing line has been becoming an extremely essential product for every modern family these days. Not only does it help to dry your clothes quickly and conveniently, but it also saves space, making your living space airier and more environmentally-friendly.
However, in order to extend the longevity of your rotary washing line, you need to pay attention to maintain it properly. So, in order to deal with this concern of customers, today’s article would like to discuss tips on How do you clean a rotary washing line.
Reasons why you need to clean a rotary washing line
According to the experts, the cleanliness and maintenance products play a very important role, affecting the durability of the rotary washing line. In particular, this kind of washing line operates in an interrelated system, when a damaged part will affect the operation of the product on the whole. As a result, it is necessary to clean it to avoid rust and stain on the washing line leading to inefficient operation.
Cleaning a rotary washing line helps protect your clothes better
In addition, the cleaning of the washing line will help protect your clothes better. If used for a long time, this product will have lots of rust and dirt attached. Therefore, if you do not clean regularly and clean will cause dust to fall into clothes during drying, damaging as well as tarnishing the clothes of your families.
The cleaning method is very simple: Use a clean wet cloth and lower the line down to wipe gently. In just a few minutes, your washing line is as clean and durable as it is new.
Clean outdoor clothesline makes it more durable
Besides, when regularly cleaned, the operation of the rotary washing line will be more durable. In addition to the drying lines, this product is specially designed to adjust its height according to your wishes, at the same time, this part is very important and directly affects the life of the washing line.
Therefore, if it is not cleaned regularly, the product will be damaged quickly. The best solution for you is to lubricate at least twice a year so the clothesline can extend life. One thing you need to know is that, when the rotary washing line is clean, it will partly increase the aesthetics of your clothesline as well as your house.
That’s because the washing line is often exposed to wind, rain, sunlight, so it loses its natural beauty and durability. Therefore, it is necessary when the product is cleaned in a proper ưay, especially for small apartments, narrow exposure area, you should also pay attention to your rotary washing line more often.
How to keep your rotary washing line clean
The rotary washing lines are selected by many households. With a simple design, it is very easy to fit in all architectures, living spaces whether large or small. Along with that, the smart benefits that it brings make this product popular and familiar to consumers.
Although very easy to use, environmentally-friendly, but if you do not follow the instructions for use of the product of the manufacturer or do not regularly clean, it will be easy to make the washing line break down and get rust. Follow our instructions below to extend the life of all smart rotary washing line.
- The first and foremost thing you need to pay attention to is how much the maximum load of your rotary washing line is to avoid overloading the drying clothes too much. If you exceed the allowed weight of the drying lines, they will be bent or broken.
- Hang all the clothes on the pegs and then hang them on the clothesline, do not dry the clothes directly on the rotary washing line which will make the clothes easily fly away, get dirty easily.
- Regularly clean and sanitize the washing lines to increase the life span of the smart washing line and also help clothes from getting caught in the dirt
- It is advisable to adjust the height appropriately so that when you hang clothes on the washing line, it will catch enough the sunlight
- Should use the rotary washing line made from high-grade aluminum alloy or from stainless steel to avoid the situation of rust, oxidation, causing clothing stains
- Before you hang your clothes, do not skip the washing line test to avoid damage, collapsing or breaking, causing clothes to stain.
- Do not dry your clothes overnight especially underwear because night dew will make clothes susceptible to moldy, smelly and may discolor clothes because of toxins from the fog.
- For clothes with dark colors, do not expose directly under sunlight because it will fade the fabric color. In addition, clothes made from silk, wool, synthetic fabrics … should only be selected in the well-ventilated areas.
- Also do not hang clothes close to each other, it will make them dry longer. And turning the reverse side of the clothes outside will limit their fading. Care should be taken between dry clothes and wet clothes to prevent them from sticking together.
- After drying the clothes, fold them up or store them well.
Hopefully, the article above has helped you know more about How do you clean a rotary washing line and gain more experience to it use properly. If you need to buy high-quality rotary washing lines with good prices for your family and friends genuine, let’s look forward to the next post. Thanks for reading.